Carousel content with 6 slides.
A carousel is a rotating set of images, rotation stops on keyboard focus on carousel tab controls or hovering the mouse pointer over images. Use the tabs or the previous and next buttons to change the displayed slide.
- Slide 1: New Year, New You Visit the Getting It On website for top tips for staying healthy in 2021!
- Slide 2: Activities and support during lockdown in Kingston
- Slide 3: Latest Next Steps pack available now The Next Steps Pack is aimed at young people in years 10 and 11, including information if you need extra support with your learning. The aim is to help you understand education and employment options.
- Slide 4: Kingston Climate Emergency Youth Survey Have you taken part yet? The Kingston and Richmond Youth Council want to hear from you! Our aim is to find out how important you think climate change is, the actions you are taking, and what else you, your family or your school could do to tackle it.
- Slide 5: Young People’s Wellbeing During the COVID-19 Crisis Report October 2020 A report written by Healthwatch Kingston and Richmond in collaboration with Youth Out Loud! (YOL!), a group of young people aged 13 to 17.
- Slide 6: Find out what our activities our youth centres are offering
Welcome to the Youth section of the AfCinfo site for Kingston and Richmond
These pages contain information about the Youth Service, Emotional Health Service and many other topics. You can find out about learning, training, working, and volunteering opportunities.
You can find out how to get involved in your local community and to influence what goes on. There is advice to help you look after your mind and body and take part in activities and events in the local area.