Carousel content with 5 slides.
A carousel is a rotating set of images, rotation stops on keyboard focus on carousel tab controls or hovering the mouse pointer over images. Use the tabs or the previous and next buttons to change the displayed slide.
- Slide 1: Young People’s Wellbeing During the COVID-19 Crisis Report October 2020 A report written by Healthwatch Kingston and Richmond in collaboration with Youth Out Loud! (YOL!), a group of young people aged 13 to 17.
- Slide 2: Cllr Zain Abbas provides a message for young people The part we can all play in preventing the spread of coronavirus.
- Slide 3: A new accessibility tool is now live on this website! Look out for the "Recite me" button at the top of the website. You can now translate the site and read aloud in English and other languages. Plus many more useful ways to make the website work better for you.
- Slide 4: The Emotional Health Service Resource Hub is now live Helping families help themselves
- Slide 5: Find out what our activities our youth centres are offering
Welcome to the Youth section of the AfCinfo site for Kingston and Richmond
These pages contain information about the Youth Service, Emotional Health Service and many other topics. You can find out about learning, training, working, and volunteering opportunities.
You can find out how to get involved in your local community and to influence what goes on. There is advice to help you look after your mind and body and take part in activities and events in the local area.