|Time: 4 - 6.30pm||Time: 4 - 6.30pm||Time: 4 - 6.30pm||Time: 4 - 6.30pm|
Inters session (School years 6 to 9)
Various activities such as pool, table tennis,
Gym and fitness session
Use of a fully kitted out gym and personal trainer for young people to incorporate exercise into their daily routing and to set and maintain goals.
Seniors sessions (School years 10 to 13)
Various activities such as pool, table tennis, workshops AIG and the possibility of day trips, cookery sessions, art and music.
Young women’s session
Positive activities for young women, including use of the gym and trainer, healthy eating sessions, including cooking.
What about Coronavirus?
Youth centre staff are following the guidance of the National Youth Agency (opens a new window) to keep you safe. This includes regular cleaning of equipment and contact surfaces, limited group sizes, frequent hand washing and the wearing of face masks.
Young people attending sessions will be required to agree to the following control measures:
- Young people must wash their hands on arrival and exit from building
- Young people to wear masks unless there are sufficient grounds not to eg medical condition, playing sports etc
- Young people enter and exit through side fire exit
- Young people to ensure good hygiene by following the ‘catch it, bin it, kill it’ approach
- Each session will have limited group sizes, max 15
- Young people must tell staff if they fall in to a vulnerable group or live with someone from this group
- Young people not to attend if they or any member of their household have any of the symptoms of Covid19 (high temperature or a persistent cough).
- Only one person in toilet/ kitchen at a time - young people must ask staff
Follow us on Insta (opens a new window) for the most up to date information and to see what we are up to.
Fully kitted out area and a personal trainer for young people to incorporate exercise into their daily routine and set goals for themselves.
A room with iMacs to go online and watch videos on YouTube, go online on Facebook and connect with other young people.
A room to sit down and have a conversation, play table tennis, table football, play pool, use the games console and even take part in cookery sessions.
A room where young people can take part in workshops and learn, getting involved in workshops and learning about aspects they may not take part in elsewhere.
The Youth Service is keen to hire its facilities to local community groups for meetings, training and providing other youth programmes, if you have an organisation that would want to be located in a modern youth space. Call 020 8891 7537 for more information.
1 Britannia Lane