↵There are websites where you can search for sexual health services in your area.
The Getting it on website gives advice on:
- sexual health
- sexually transmitted infections - contraceptive
- emergency contraceptive
- LGBTQ questions
You can also use the service finder to find a sexual health service near you (Getting it on)
You can follow Kingston Sexual Health Services on Instagram
Local pharmacies or chemists
At many pharmacies, you can get:
- free emergency contraception (‘morning after pill’) for those under 25
- chlamydia screening for those under 25
- gonorrhoea screening for those under 25
See a list of pharmacies that offer free testing and emergency contraceptive.
Your doctor or GP surgery
Most GPs offer:
- free contraception for all ages, including long acting reversible contraception (LARC) such as implants and coils
- free Chlamydia testing for 15 to 24 year olds
- free Gonorrhoea testing for 15 to 24 year olds
Some local GP surgeries offer contraception and sexual health services to those not registered with the practice. Please call individual practices to check.
Find a GP near you using:
Spectra work with diverse communities to improve the positive and informed health choices of individuals. Non-judgemental and peer-based services include: health checks, HIV testing, groups (including for trans, non-binary, genderqueer and questioning people), free condoms, counselling and one to one support.