The Harlequins Hitz Programme is a fully funded study programme and is aimed at young people with low qualifications. Learners must be aged 16-19 and learners with SEND will also be considered up to age 24 on a case by case basis. There are no formal entry requirements. You can work towards:
- Functional Skills English and Maths (Accredited)
- BTEC L1 Sport and Active Leisure
- BTEC Award in Work Skills (36 credits+)
- Emergency First Aid Course. (1 Day)
- BTEC in WorkSkills Employability Level 2 are delivered through both practical and classroom based sessions and assessment is carried through the completion of portfolios.
You would also have access to a wide range of enrichment activities potentially including:
- Participating in rugby and a range of sports.
- Adventure activity days and courses. and volunteering in the local community and on match days
- Industry days and guest speakers
- Land Rover Experience Days
- Attending Aviva Premiership Rugby Final, professional rugby match days.
For more information contact:
Phone: 07817 076851
To sign up for this programme please contact Sharon Pratt.
Phone: 020 8547 6987