- enthusiastic about young people’s rights and making sure they are included in decisions that affect them?
- able to work well in a team?
- highly committed?
- able to follow procedures and meet deadlines?
- understanding and mature?
- willing to undertake training that will equip you with the necessary skills and knowledge to carry out your role?
- on time and consistent?
- able to communicate well?
If you have some of these qualities and want to develop more of them, then joining a youth project could be for you!
Current participation projects are:
- YU Online
- Recruits Crew
- Kingston Youth Council
- Kingston Cared for and Fostered Council
You can use any of the YoungLivin' Voice projects as a part of vinspired volunteering or the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award. If you are interested in these projects please contact us.