SENDIASS are there for:
- Young people (aged 25 or under) who are disabled or need extra help with learning
- Children who are disabled or need extra help with learning
- Parents or carers of those children and young people
Services can give information, advice and support on:
- Schools, college or training
- Getting the right healthcare
- Getting the right support at home, school or in the workplace
Services do not normally help with:
- Sex and relationships education
- Making friends
But, if your local service can’t help with something, then they will try to find somewhere that can.
You can find out more about how SENDIASS can support young people on the Children and Young People's section of the SENDIASS national website (opens a new window)
Your local SENDIASS
KIDS Richmond and Kingston SEND Information, Advice and Support Service (SENDIASS) is available to parents and carers of children with special educational needs and/or disability who are resident in Kingston or Richmond. Our support is also available to young people over the age of 16.
We're based at The Croft Centre, Windham Road, Twickenham TW9 2HP and at The Moor Lane Centre, Moor Lane, Chessington KT9 2AA.
Telephone: 020 8831 6179
Email Address: RichmondKingston@kids.org.uk