EnhanceAble offers the following after school groups: Ribbons, Flyers and Kites. The groups are funded by Achieving for Children as part of the Short Breaks offer.
Who can attend?
They are open to and free to attend for children and young people with a wide range of disabilities in Kingston. Children and young people from Richmond may be able to attend, but priority would be given to children from Kingston.
- Ribbons – this group is for children aged 5 to 11.
- Flyers – this group is also for children aged 5 to 18 - this session is for children and young people with more complex health and/or physical disabilities who may need 1-2 1 support at all times.
- Kites – this group is for young people aged 11 to 18.
Our clubs aim to support young people to improve their social and life skills.
Create new friendships and meet others with a similar diagnosis… and, above all, have fun!
- Ribbons group meets every Monday at 4pm to 6pm.
- Flyers group meet every Tuesday at 4pm to 6pm.
- Kites group meets every other Tuesday at 6.15pm to 8.15pm.
All of our groups run during term time only.
EnhanceAble, 13 Geneva Road, Kingston upon Thames, KT1 2TW.
You can read more information about the after school clubs on the Enhanceable website
Phone: 07398 102329