A traineeship is a skills development programme that includes a work placement. It can last from 6 weeks up to 1 year (although most will last for less than 6 months).
Traineeships help 16 to 24 year olds get ready for an apprenticeship or job if they don’t have the appropriate skills or experience.
Who can apply
You can apply for a traineeship if you’re:
- eligible to work in England
- have little or no work experience but are motivated to work
- aged 16 to 24
Website links to training providers that have previously offered programmes locally are listed below (each one opens a new window):
To find out more about Brentford FC Traineeships, please email email@example.com
To find out more about Harlequins Traineeships, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- New London Education Trust (opens a new window)
- Fulham FC (opens a new window)
- Smart Training (opens a new window)
- Orchard Hill College (opens a new window)
- Pick Up Academy (opens a new window)
Please contact the training provider directly to find out about their current offer as they may change throughout the year.