The Information, Advice and Support Service (SENDIASS) in Kingston and Richmond offers advice and support across a wide range of subjects. This may include help with personal budgets and how to use the Local Offer plus:
- support with understanding reports and letters, attending meetings and preparing for assessments and reviews
- information and signposting to support services in your area
- support with Transition and Preparing for Adulthood
- support with and signposting to mediation
- advice and support on benefits
These services offer advice to children and young people as well as parents and carers.
Your local information, advice and support service has to work in a certain way to make sure they are meeting the minimum standards. This film tells you what that certain way is and some of the things services have to do. This is so you understand more about your service.
The number for contact with SENDIASS or our Benefits advice service is 020 3793 9596
You will then be able to choose from 5 options
- Option 1: Benefits Advice
- Option 2: Richmond SEND Information Advice and Support Service
- Option 3: Kingston SEND Information Advice and Support Service
- Option 4: Service Manager
- Option 5: All other enquiries.