Phone service during October
From Thursday 1st October 2020 there will be a temporary amendment to the telephone support provided by Richmond and Kingston SENDIASS.
We currently operate a telephone helpline on 020 3793 9596 between the hours of 10am to 4pm with the intention of returning messages left on the same day.
However, for the month of October only we will be reducing the hours to 10am to 2pm to allow us to cover some additional staff training in order to continue to provide the full range of advice and support to Parents, Carers and Young People going forward. Please leave messages on the voicemail after this time and we will try to return calls before 12.00 on the following day.
The Information, Advice and Support Service (SENDIASS) in Kingston and Richmond offers advice and support across a wide range of subjects. This may include help with personal budgets and how to use the Local Offer plus:
- support with understanding reports and letters, attending meetings and preparing for assessments and reviews
- information and signposting to support services in your area
- support with Transition and Preparing for Adulthood
- support with and signposting to mediation
- advice and support on benefits
These services offer advice to children and young people as well as parents and carers.
Your local information, advice and support service has to work in a certain way to make sure they are meeting the minimum standards. This film tells you what that certain way is and some of the things services have to do. This is so you understand more about your service.
The number for contact with SENDIASS or our Benefits advice service is 020 3793 9596
You will then be able to choose from 5 options
- Option 1: Benefits Advice
- Option 2: Richmond SEND Information Advice and Support Service
- Option 3: Kingston SEND Information Advice and Support Service
- Option 4: Service Manager
- Option 5: All other enquiries.