If you have a formal complaint about a health service your child has received, please contact the local health providers via their formal complaints process. This will usually be described on their website. Or you could try their patient advice and liaison service (PALS) team.

Find your local PALS services (opens an NHS website)


If you have a GP in Richmond

If you wish to raise any concerns with NHS Richmond CCG in relation to the "health" input into a child’s Education, Health and Care Plan, please contact the Complaints and Patient Advice and Liaison Service on:

If you have a GP in Kingston

Contact the Kingston CCG customer care team by using the customer care feedback form on the Kingston CCG website or contact the customer care officer directly.

Customer Care Officer Leigh Broggi

Tel: 020 8339 8107

Email: leigh.broggi@nhs.net