On these pages we will publish the latest comments and feedback we have received from children, young people, families and others, as well our response to what you have told us. We will make sure that all details will be published in a format which means it will not be possible to identify individuals.
Feedback and comments are invited from children and young people, parents and carers, professional and partner users and gathered by a variety of methods:
- Working with children and young people through our *Participation Team
- By working in partnership with parents and carers through the Richmond SEND Parent Panel, the Kingston SEND Parent Consortium and Parent Carer Forums.
- Through consultations and ongoing conversations
- Using feedback and service evaluation carried out by individual teams.
- Through the Contact Us form on this website.
- Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By telephone directly to the Local Offer Content Manager on 020 8547 4722
- Face to face at outreach and attendance at events
- Using electonic user surveys
- Through comments fed back through any professional or partnership colleagues and networks.
How we publish feedback
We will publish comments received if they relate to:
- the content of our Local Offer, which includes the quality of existing provision and any gaps in the provision
- the accessibility of information in the Local Offer
- how the Local Offer has been developed or reviewed
We will publish a summary of comments received at least annually.
We will publish our responses to comments received, including details of the action we intend to take or have taken.
You can read responses to past and current consultations on the SEND Consultation Hub
Feedback received about our Participation Service
Feedback from Early Years Inclusion Hub Project (to be added soon)
Feedback from a Task Group Review – Transitions from Children’s Services to Adults’ Services for those with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities that took place in Richmond ( from page 29 here)
A summary of general feedback received on an annual basis listed below.