All families with children under five plus expectant mothers and fathers are welcome to use the children’s centres to help their children get the best start in life. All children's centres will offer informal support for parents and a place for your child to play and learn.
Services in children's centres include:
- child and family health services.
- information for families and carers.
- childcare and early education.
- support for children with special needs.
- outreach and support to families in need.
- adult education classes with crèche facilities.
- helping parents find training and employment.
You can find details of all the Children's Centres in Kingston and Richmond under Community Information on the AfCinfo website.