Skip to main content

Health and Development

If you have any concerns about your child’s health or development, your first point of contact should be your GP (doctor) or health visitor. 

Health Visitors

Health Visitors mostly work with families with children under the age of five. They assess your child's development and work with a range of professionals to provide support and if necessary, make referrals.

Health Visitors Kingston

Health Visitors Richmond


Child Development conversations

These are sessions run by our Children's Centres and various teams for example, the Emotional Health Service, Occupational Therapists or Speech and Language practitioners. They are short online appointments where you can discuss any concerns you may have about your under 5 year old child. They will be advertised on this website and on Children's Centres Facebook pages when they are open for booking