Skip to main content

Contact details and useful links

Concerns and Complaints


Raising concerns and complaints about Achieving for Children (opens a new window)

Kingston Council Complaints (opens a new window)
Richmond Council Complaints (opens a new window)

Appealing decisions, concerns and complaints about Assessment and Education, Health and Care Plans (opens a new window)

Dealing with unresolved concerns and decision challenges ( regarding health and social care aspects of EHCP plans) - Single Route of Redress (opens a new window)

Raising a complaint about "health" input to an Education, Health and Care Plan or a health service (opens a new window)

How to make a complaint about a school (opens a new window)