- support with understanding reports and letters, attending meetings and preparing for assessments and reviews
- information and signposting to support services in your area
- support with Transition and Preparing for Adulthood
- support with and signposting to mediation
- advice and support on benefits
These services offer advice to children and young people as well as parents and carers. Watch this video and visit The Information, Advice and Support Services Network website to find out more about how they support children and young people.
The number for contact with SENDIASS or our Benefits advice service is 020 3793 9596
You will then be able to choose from 5 options
- Option 1: Benefits Advice
- Option 2: Richmond SEND Information Advice and Support Service
- Option 3: Kingston SEND Information Advice and Support Service
- Option 4: Service Manager
- Option 5: All other enquiries.