The FIS offer a telephone and web service, providing information for parents, parents to be, carers and professionals to help support children up to their 20th birthday or 25th birthday if a child has a disability.
The FIS offer:
- Information about childcare in Kingston and Richmond such as registered childminders, nurseries, preschool playgroups and out of school and holiday care.
- A brokerage service for parents who need support when looking for childcare places.
- Information about help available to pay for childcare.
- Advice about Early Education Funding for 2, 3 and 4 year olds including the 30 hour childcare offer.
- Activities for children including toddler groups and leisure and play activities.
- Support groups and parenting information.
- Career opportunities in childcare and play work.
Contact the FIS
Phone: 020 8547 5215