↵The Department for Education has committed funding for its Holiday Activities and Food Programme (opens a new window) for 2021.
In the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames and the London Borough of Richmond the programme is called F.U.E.L: Feed Ur Everyday Lives and will be delivered by Achieving for Children. The F.U.E.L programme will take place over the Easter, summer and Christmas holidays and will offer a range of fun and enjoyable activities and food to children and young people aged 5 to 16 years who are eligible for Free School Meals (FSM).
- To eat healthily and understand nutrition
- To be more active
- To be safe and not to be socially isolated
- To learn more about the different services Achieving for Children have available in the local area
What is on offer at Easter?
We are offering a range of activities from multi-sports to theatre workshops and cooking over the Easter school holidays in the boroughs of Richmond and Kingston. A healthy lunch will be provided to everyone taking part.
How do I book a place?
- On the Easter programme page, use the links under each centre heading e.g. Powerstation, Heatham House.
- You will also see location and contact information alongside session timetables.
- The booking links will take you to the Eventbrite website, where you can choose the date and time of when you would like to attend.
- New dates are being added across different centres, so do check back to stay up to date.
Information on the voluntary, community and school based provision will be available soon.
How much does it cost?
All activities are free for children and young people who receive Free School Meals (FSM).