We are licensed by the Adventure Activities and Licensing Service and follow their guidance to ensure that everyone can experience exciting and stimulating activities outdoors without being exposed to avoidable risks.
We are also an accredited member of the following licensing organisations:
- Academy of Surfing Instructors Accredited Centre (ASI)
- Adventure Activities Licensing Service (AALS)
- British Canoeing (BC)
- Royal Yachting Association (RYA)
The centre is licensed under the Adventure Activities Licensing Service as an activity provider and is also a British Canoe Union approved centre and a Royal Yachting Association approved centre.
Meet the team
Jeremy Scott-Maber (Jerry)
Qualifications and Experience
- British Canoeing Level 3 Sports Coach Kayak and Canoe
- French Brevet d'Etat 1ere Degree Equivalence - (Degree Level) Canoe Kayak Hydrospeed Raft
- Archery Coach
- Academy of Surf Instructors (international) SUP Instructor
- 7 years HR Advisor with Business to business information sector, prison service and HR Administrations Systems implementation including Recruitment, Learning and development, Employee relations.
- Operations Manager 5 Multi-Activity Centres, UK, Ireland and France
- Coaching experience across the full range of clients and customers