Albany Outdoors has a proven track record in delivering a high quality, accredited service to schools. All pupils have the ability to achieve accredited outcomes. We are licensed by the Adventure Activities Licensing Service and follow their guidance to ensure young people can experience exciting and stimulating activities outdoors without being exposed to avoidable risks.
Most school group activities are at the Albany Outdoors Centre in Kingston, however, some of our specialised work takes school groups around the country.
Programmes and activities available
We offer a range of activities including:
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Team Building
- Team Initiative Exercises
- Kayaking and canoeing (opens a new window)
- Sailing (opens a new window)
- Off-road cycling
- Dragon boating
- Bell boating
- Raft building.
We can also offer taster days and more bespoke courses. Please contact us for further information and to make a booking.
Book with Albany Outdoors (schools and youth organisations)
For schools and youth organisations:
- Contact us to discuss your needs and availability
- Ask the parents or guardians of all young people attending to complete the consent form for young people
- Ask any adults attending to complete the consent form for adults
- Contact us again to confirm the booking and make payment
- prices are calculated in multiples of eight people per group session, not per head. For example, a group of 11 on a kayaking course will be charged for a group of 16,
- the price covers the cost of staffing and ensures we adhere to health and safety operating guidelines.