Not found what you're looking for?
Description of activity
Dose of Nature works with people with mental health problems and the general population, encouraging everyone to connect with nature in order to improve their mental wellbeing. Our Dose of Nature Prescriptions and wellbeing workshops take place predominately in south-west London.
Who is it for?
• Anyone who feels low, depressed or anxious
• Anyone who feels stuck in negative patterns of behaviour and wants to make significant changes to their life
• Anyone experiencing difficulties sleeping
• Anyone who has suffered trauma in their life
• Anyone with symptoms associated with a diagnosis of obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) or attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
We offer a number of opportunities, presentations and programmes, promoting the mental health benefits of engaging with nature, and appropriate for children and young people of all ages, including sessions for:
• new parents with babies and toddlers
• pre-school children
• primary school children
• secondary school students
• sixth-form students