Description of activity
Children's centres are places where all families with children under five, and expectant mothers and fathers, can go to help their children to get the best start in life. The facilities and activities are designed for young children and their families.
All children's centres will offer informal support for parents and a place for your child to play and learn.
Children's centres work with a wide range of partners to ensure that we can help families in whatever area they need.
Services in children's centres include:
• child and family health services
• information for families and carers
• early education and information about childcare
• support for children with special needs
• outreach and support to families in need
• adult education classes with crèche facilities
• helping parents find training and employment
Scroll down the page to download the full timetable as a pdf and view individual events at this Children's Centre in the What's On calendar.
Organisation Contact Details
Address and Accessibility
Dietary needs catered for
When is the activity or service available
How to access the service/activity
Does a parent / carer need to stay on premises during activity
Is there a cost for this service or activity
Please provide further details
Costs vary from activity to activity. Please see individual events for details.