Not found what you're looking for?
Description of activity
The Sitting & Befriending Service can help find a Sitter/Befriender to support your family, give you a break from caring or to be a companion to your child or teenager helping them to access social and leisure activities.
Sitters are interviewed, DBS checked, referenced and trained.
* Babysit at home while you go out,
* Help you with the children at home,
* accompany your child or young person to an activity they enjoy,
* take part with your child/young person at an activity,
* 'hang out' at home with your young person while you go out.
The service is open to families in Kingston and Richmond