Skip to main content


Go back to results

Not found what you're looking for?

Disabled Facilities Grants

Organisation/Service Details

Organisation Details

Description of activity

You could get a grant from your council if you’re disabled and need to make changes to your home, for example to:
• widen doors and install ramps
• improve access to rooms and facilities - eg stairlifts or a downstairs bathroom
• provide a heating system suitable for your needs
• adapt heating or lighting controls to make them easier to use

Organisation Contact Details


Which categories suit this organisation?

Local Offer Position
Support Services Independent Living

Age Range

Age of Users
From 0 To 25