Not found what you're looking for?
Description of activity
Local, user-led charity supporting individuals (irrespective of age, impairment, health condition or capacity) to live independently at home and in their community.
RUILS' full range of person-centered services include:
• Independent Support for families going through the new SEN process
• Information and Advice
• Advice, consultancy and training on Pooling Budgets
• Advocacy (helping to get your voice heard)
• Community involvement & activities
• Befriending (Connecting Communities)
• Advice, training, recruitment support and networking for PAs and employers
• Work Support Forum
• FriendBee Befriending for children and young people
• Support Brokerage for adults and older people
• Support Brokerage for children and young people
Independent Support for families with children and young people with SEND
Alex Hardy has been helping Richmond families to navigate the SEND system since 2014.
His service is independent and free of charge.
He covers SEND Law, EHCP processes, SEN Support, obligations on schools and Local Authorities and as part of the Children's Team at Ruils will do everything he can to help you access the support you need.
Call 07507805966 or email