Description of activity
Your Healthcare – School Health
School health provides health enhancing activities to children and young people attending a Kingston school or living within the borough of Kingston. School health is not specifically for children with a disability but would support young people to access the core offer.
• We see children and young people in a variety of settings and could meet them in a venue accessible to the client
• Support is provided for as long as a health need is apparent.
• Support is all year around but many activities are school based.
• Self Referral, professional, parental or carer
• An assessment on whether the team can help is made within two weeks, all packages of care are bespoke and tailored to the individual
Children and young people should be
• Aged between 4-19 years
• Living or attending a school within Kingston
• Have a defined health need or needing support with a health issue within the parameters of the service