Not found what you're looking for?
Description of activity
What do Children's Centres offer?
Children's Centres are places where all families with children under five, and expectant mothers and fathers, can go to help their children to get the best start in life. The facilities and activities are designed for young children and their families.
All children's centres will offer informal support for parents and a place for your child to play and learn.
Children's centres work with a wide range of partners to ensure that we can help families in whatever area they need.
Services in children's centres include:
• child and family health services
• information for families and carers
• early education and information about childcare
• support for children with special needs
• outreach and support to families in need
• adult education classes with crèche facilities
• helping parents find training and employment
Scroll down the page to download the full timetable as a pdf and view individual events at this Children's Centre.
Tom Maybey 07864 609 913
Nicky Newman Wk Mob: 07591 382 414
Abbie Sims (Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday) Wk Mob: 07591 382416
Claire Mudie (Monday to Friday) Wk Mob: 07591 382415