Kingston Council commissioned the Local Government Association to complete a Peer Challenge of Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Services. Their Feedback Report is now available here.
Carousel content with 8 slides.
A carousel is a rotating set of images, rotation stops on keyboard focus on carousel tab controls or hovering the mouse pointer over images. Use the tabs or the previous and next buttons to change the displayed slide.
- Slide 1: Kingston SEND Peer Challenge published Kingston Council commissioned the Local Government Association to complete a Peer Challenge of Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Services. Their Feedback Report is now available.
- Slide 2: Summer safety tips for young people Make 2021 a summer to remember for the right reasons! Get top tips at the Getting It On website
- Slide 3: The FUEL summer programme is now open to enrol your child on a free holiday club programme over July and August! There are free places available for children and young people eligible for free school meals.
- Slide 4: Richmond Dyslexia Association Parents Coffee Morning Come along on 9 July If you would like to know more about how to support your dyslexic child, or if you think your child may be dyslexic, come and join us. Experienced parents and professionals will be available to answer any questions you may have.
- Slide 5: Kingston SEND Parent Carer Forum - free workshops with Sensational Kids How does your brain make sense of what you see? Learn all about the different areas of visual perception and how it can affect your child.
- Slide 6: SEND Local Offer on Facebook We now have a page on Facebook for the Local Offer. Follow us for daily updates about SEND services and support
- Slide 7: New Special Educational Needs and Disability Register in Kingston and Richmond
- Slide 8: New Chat and Play online sessions dates available for booking Do you have concerns about your child that you would like to chat about with a friendly local expert? We have planned some new virtual bookable Chat and Play sessions (free of charge) where you can have the opportunity to have an informal chat with a specialist about your concerns.
Welcome to the SEND Local Offer for Kingston and Richmond
This section of the website provides information on local services and support available for families including children and young people aged 0 - 25 years with special educational needs or disabilities.
Kingston Council wants to hear what you think of having a policy on Help with travel (Supported travel). The policy will be for adults living and accessing services and support in Kingston.
The FUEL summer programme is now open to enrol your child on a free holiday club programme over July and August. There are free places available for children and young people eligible for free school meals.
Ofsted and the Care Quality Commission (CQC) will carry out jointly, an inspection of your local area - Richmond.
Richmond Carers Centre will celebrate and recognise the contribution carers make this Carers Week (7th-13th June 2021) with a full programme of online activities and events to support carers to improve and maintain their ...