Healthwatch Richmond has produced a mid-year review to show their work since April 2020 and describe the impact that they have had on access to health and social care services within the borough.
Carousel content with 6 slides.
A carousel is a rotating set of images, rotation stops on keyboard focus on carousel tab controls or hovering the mouse pointer over images. Use the tabs or the previous and next buttons to change the displayed slide.
- Slide 1: Latest Next Steps pack available now The Next Steps Pack is aimed at young people in years 10 and 11, including information if you need extra support with your learning. The aim is to help you understand education and employment options.
- Slide 2: The views of parents with children and young people receiving SEN Support Achieving for Children would like to hear the views of parents/carers who have a child or young person receiving support from a setting/school/college for a special educational need without an Education, Health and Care Plan.
- Slide 3: National Lockdown and SEND Services Updated questions and answers.
- Slide 4: Have you been told your child has, or might have, a special educational need or disability (SEND)? On the "New to SEND" pages on this website you will find links to some key things you will find useful to know.
- Slide 5: Your entitlement to a Parent Carer Needs Assessment (PCNA) Assessing what parents and carers need to enable them to carry on caring.
- Slide 6: The Emotional Health Service Resource Hub is now live Helping families help themselves
Welcome to the SEND Local Offer for Kingston and Richmond
This section of the website provides information on local services and support available for families including children and young people aged 0 - 25 years with special educational needs or disabilities.
Over the past two years there has been lots of work undertaken to improve services for special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) in Kingston.
EnhanceAble, a local registered charity in Kingston, is running the TIN project through the Autumn and Winter months. We will be collecting donations from local businesses and individuals.
This survey from Roehampton University (opens a new window) asks how you and your child have adjusted to returning to school after the Covid-19 outbreak. We are gathering views from parents, nationally.
Our scheme to provide eligible families with meal vouchers for the 2020 October half term holiday is now closed.