Over the past two years there has been lots of work undertaken to improve services for special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) in Kingston.
Carousel content with 5 slides.
A carousel is a rotating set of images, rotation stops on keyboard focus on carousel tab controls or hovering the mouse pointer over images. Use the tabs or the previous and next buttons to change the displayed slide.
- Slide 1: A new accessibility tool is now live on this website! Look out for the "Recite me" button at the top of the website. You can now translate the site and read aloud in English and other languages. Plus many more useful ways to make the website work better for you.
- Slide 2: Post 16 - Phase Transfer and Transition online event Information about what happens when you are moving between phases of education (either in year 11 or in the final year of your current programme of study) if you have an Education, Health and Care Plan.
- Slide 3: Your entitlement to a Parent Carer Needs Assessment (PCNA) Assessing what parents and carers need to enable them to carry on caring.
- Slide 4: The Emotional Health Service Resource Hub is now live Helping families help themselves
- Slide 5: COVID 19 - Support for parents and carers of children with special educational needs, disabilities and complex health conditions
Welcome to the SEND Local Offer for Kingston and Richmond
This section of the website provides information on local services and support available for families including children and young people aged 0 - 25 years with special educational needs or disabilities.
EnhanceAble, a local registered charity in Kingston, is running the TIN project through the Autumn and Winter months. We will be collecting donations from local businesses and individuals.
As part of the council’s commitment to creating a cleaner, greener borough and helping keep our communities healthy we're investing £1.3million in our green spaces through our ambitious Community Parks Programme.
This survey from Roehampton University (opens a new window) asks how you and your child have adjusted to returning to school after the Covid-19 outbreak. We are gathering views from parents, nationally.
Our scheme to provide eligible families with meal vouchers for the 2020 October half term holiday is now closed.