Recent comments about Croft Cottage closing are untrue. EnhanceAble the provider of overnight short-break care services at Croft Cottage, has taken up the contract for the brand new, purpose-built centre at Moor Lane, Chessington
Carousel content with 9 slides.
A carousel is a rotating set of images, rotation stops on keyboard focus on carousel tab controls or hovering the mouse pointer over images. Use the tabs or the previous and next buttons to change the displayed slide.
- Slide 1: Date for claiming £140 Activity Fund extended to 8 March
- Slide 2: Important clarification re clinically extremely vulnerable children and young people and schools reopening Government guidance is that clinically extremely vulnerable children and young people should not attend school or other educational settings. Read more on this communication update
- Slide 3: Closing date for nursery school applications is 5 March 2021 Nursery Education booklets for 2021/2022 - Find out your nursery and early education options for your child and how and when to apply for places.
- Slide 4: New dates for Chat and Play sessions available to book Talk to a local expert online about any concerns about your under 5 year old.
- Slide 5: Richmond Parent Carer Forum - March Membership Events Throughout March the PCF will be holding a series of events for new and existing Richmond PCF members.
- Slide 6: London Youth Games Virtual Inclusive Games London Youth Games are putting young disabled Londoners at the heart of competition, empowering them to set, film, complete and share challenges as part of the LYG Virtual Inclusive Games!
- Slide 7: Latest Next Steps pack available now The Next Steps Pack is aimed at young people in years 10 and 11, including information if you need extra support with your learning. The aim is to help you understand education and employment options.
- Slide 8: The views of parents with children and young people receiving SEN Support Achieving for Children would like to hear the views of parents/carers who have a child or young person receiving support from a setting/school/college for a special educational need without an Education, Health and Care Plan.
- Slide 9: National Lockdown and SEND Services Updated questions and answers.
Welcome to the SEND Local Offer for Kingston and Richmond
This section of the website provides information on local services and support available for families including children and young people aged 0 - 25 years with special educational needs or disabilities.
A new safeguarding newsletter has launched to share pupils' experiences of lockdown and to signpost young readers to support services should they be needed.
The Department for Education are inviting local authorities in England, schools and colleges, other interested organisations and individuals to respond to specific proposals for a small number of changes to the national fundin...
Throughout March we will be holding a series of events for new and existing Richmond PCF members.
London Youth Games are putting young disabled Londoners at the heart of competition, empowering them to set, film, complete and share challenges as part of the LYG Virtual Inclusive Games.