The FUEL summer programme is now open to enrol your child on a free holiday club programme over July and August. There are free places available for children and young people eligible for free school meals.
Carousel content with 6 slides.
A carousel is a rotating set of images, rotation stops on keyboard focus on carousel tab controls or hovering the mouse pointer over images. Use the tabs or the previous and next buttons to change the displayed slide.
- Slide 1: Summer safety tips for young people Make 2021 a summer to remember for the right reasons! Get top tips at the Getting It On website
- Slide 2: The FUEL summer programme is now open to enrol your child on a free holiday club programme over July and August! There are free places available for children and young people eligible for free school meals.
- Slide 3: Powerstation Summer Activity Programme Free activities for 5 - 19 year olds. 7 days a week throughout the summer holidays. Book now.
- Slide 4: Summer University at Ham Youth Centre Free activities for 10 to 19 year olds starting 26th July. Book now!
- Slide 5: New Chat and Play online sessions dates available for booking Do you have concerns about your child that you would like to chat about with a friendly local expert? We have planned some new virtual bookable Chat and Play sessions (free of charge) where you can have the opportunity to have an informal chat with a specialist about your concerns.
- Slide 6: Two year olds - free childcare and early education Your child might be eligible for 15 hours free childcare from the autumn term if their 2nd birthday is between 1 April and 31 August.
Welcome to Community Information on the AfCinfo site for Kingston and Richmond
This section of our website contains information for the wider community of parents, carers and community partners including childcare providers, schools, voluntary sector and employers.
You can find information on activities and events, childcare and early education options, family support including parenting and emotional health.
Richmond Carers Centre will celebrate and recognise the contribution carers make this Carers Week (7th-13th June 2021) with a full programme of online activities and events to support carers to improve and maintain their ...
The Richmond and Kingston Parent Champions Network is a new volunteer-led project with parents supporting other parents through times of crisis with their adolescent children.
Ruils is a local charity run by and for disabled people supporting disabled children, adults, and the elderly to live independent lives.
A new safeguarding newsletter has launched to share pupils' experiences of lockdown and to signpost young readers to support services should they be needed.