Not found what you're looking for?
Description of activity
Kingston iCope offers treatment for a range of psychological problems, including anxiety and depression. Our main hub is based at Hollyfield House in Surbiton, but we also work within GP surgeries and community settings throughout the Borough of Kingston. The service is for all adults registered with a Kingston GP. We try to see everyone as quickly as possible but, if your problems cannot wait, please see your GP.
Who do we see?
• Adults (over 18) with depression, anxiety or other common mental health problems
• No upper age limit
• Long term conditions or medically unexplained symptoms
• People with insomnia
• Registered with a GP in Kingston
• Not actively suicidal and in need of crisis services
• Not severe substance dependency
• Not already in touch with secondary care mental health services