EnhanceAble, a local registered charity in Kingston, is running the TIN project through the Autumn and Winter months. We will be collecting donations from local businesses and individuals.
Carousel content with 5 slides.
A carousel is a rotating set of images, rotation stops on keyboard focus on carousel tab controls or hovering the mouse pointer over images. Use the tabs or the previous and next buttons to change the displayed slide.
- Slide 1: Nursery Education booklets for 2021/2022 Find out your nursery and early education options for your child and how and when to apply for places.
- Slide 2: New dates for online Chat and Play sessions Do you have concerns about your child that you would like to chat about with a friendly local expert? We have planned some new virtual bookable Chat and Play sessions (free of charge) where you can have the opportunity to have an informal chat with a specialist about your concerns.
- Slide 3: A new accessibility tool is now live on this website! Look out for the "Recite me" button at the top of the website. You can now translate the site and read aloud in English and other languages. Plus many more useful ways to make the website work better for you.
- Slide 4: The Emotional Health Service Resource Hub is now live Helping families help themselves
- Slide 5: COVID 19: latest information and advice
Welcome to Community Information on the AfCinfo site for Kingston and Richmond
This section of our website contains information for the wider community of parents, carers and community partners including childcare providers, schools, voluntary sector and employers.
You can find information on activities and events, childcare and early education options, family support including parenting and emotional health.
As part of the council’s commitment to creating a cleaner, greener borough and helping keep our communities healthy we're investing £1.3million in our green spaces through our ambitious Community Parks Programme.
Our scheme to provide eligible families with meal vouchers for the 2020 October half term holiday is now closed.
Mind in Kingston are pleased to offer a short-term telephone support service to people over 18 who feel isolated and lonely due to Covid-19 until 31st December 2020.
Young People’s Wellbeing During the COVID-19 Crisis Report – 14 October 2020 This report was written by Healthwatch Kingston and Richmond in collaboration with Youth Out Loud! (YOL!